Friday, December 14, 2012

Norse Bread


CATEGORY:
Starches
Recipe Name:

Norse Bread
Ingredients:

1 T yeast
1/4 c warm water
1 T honey
2 T butter
1/4 t salt
3/4 c stoneground whole wheat flour
1/4 c rye flour
1/4 c pumpernickel flour
1 egg
1/4 c yogurt
Steps:

* proof yeast in water and honey

* cut butter into flours and salt

* mix in yeast mixture

* mix in egg and yogurt

* portion

* raise 20 minutes

* bake 400 for 20-40 minutes, until golden brown
NOTES:

This bread is surprisingly light and fluffy

1 comment:

  1. I take pleasure in, cause I found exactly what I
    used to be looking for. You've ended my 4 day lengthy
    hunt! God Bless you man. Have a great day. Bye

    Here is my blog; call of duty ghosts prestige hack tutorial

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my food blog. If you have any question, comments or concerns please either go to the blog at http://ragingfoods.blogspot.com/ or email me at Raging.Mrs@gmail.com re: Raging Foods.

Thank you

Anthoinette Genheimer

French Onion Soup

 Due to health issues, some members of my family can only eat things with a clear broth base.  I decided to get creative and bring out the c...