Friday, December 14, 2012

Braised Pork in Milk with Carrots and Leeks

This is a fabulous dish that got rave reviews from everyone.


CATEGORY:
Meat
Recipe Name:

Pork braised in milk with carrots and leeks
Ingredients:

1 1/2 lb pork, cubed
1/2 leek, sliced into rings
1 stock celery, sliced
4 medium carrots, chopped
2 bay leaves
1 T peppercorns
1 t salt
2 c milk
Steps:

* put all ingredients in pan

* bake at 175 for 4+ hours
NOTES:

* this is really a crock pot dish. You can easily cook it for 8+ hours. I would
not cook it for longer than all day or overnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my food blog. If you have any question, comments or concerns please either go to the blog at http://ragingfoods.blogspot.com/ or email me at Raging.Mrs@gmail.com re: Raging Foods.

Thank you

Anthoinette Genheimer

French Onion Soup

 Due to health issues, some members of my family can only eat things with a clear broth base.  I decided to get creative and bring out the c...