Monday, April 10, 2023

French Onion Soup

 Due to health issues, some members of my family can only eat things with a clear broth base.  I decided to get creative and bring out the classics


French Onion Soup

4 sweet onions

4 T butter

2 t salt

1 T garlic

1 c dry white wine

1/4 c whiskey

7 c beef broth

1 t thyme


Directions

1) thin slice onions

2) put in pan with butter and salt on Medium High

3) let carmelize and stir until they are almost a marmalade

4) add wine, whiskey, beef stock and time

5) bring to a boil and serve with bread and a nice cheese like Cambazola


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my food blog. If you have any question, comments or concerns please either go to the blog at http://ragingfoods.blogspot.com/ or email me at Raging.Mrs@gmail.com re: Raging Foods.

Thank you

Anthoinette Genheimer

French Onion Soup

 Due to health issues, some members of my family can only eat things with a clear broth base.  I decided to get creative and bring out the c...