CATEGORY:
Beverages Recipe Name: Carmel Coffee Liquer Ingredients: 1 c whole coffee bean (sumatra is excellent) 1 1/2 c vodka 1 c water 2 c raw sugar Steps: * mix sugar, coffee and water and bring to boil * let mixture cool * add vodka and let sit for 1 month ***QUICK METHOD*** *boil coffee beans in 3 c water until it boils down to 1 c *strain out beans * mix coffee with sugar and let cool * mix with vodka and bottle NOTES: The quick method is not quite as rich as the slow method, but will make most people just as happy. ***PEPPERMINT SCHNAPPS*** CATEGORY: Beverages Recipe Name: peppermint schnapps Ingredients: 1 c water 2 c sugar 1/2 c loose mint leaves 1 1/2 c vodka Steps: * bring water, sugar and mint leaves to a boil * stir until sugar is completely dissolved then cool until tepid * Pour in a bottle a bottle, straining out mint leaves top with vodka NOTES: This does not need to be aged just start enjoying. This will last on the shelf for at least 6 months, I would say years is likely. |
Food Whisperer, Gourmet, Inspired. Of these things I have been accused, I believe we all should be inspired! I know I inspire others to try new things in the kitchen. Food can, will and does change lives! It should be fun, easy and bring pleasure to our hearts, bodies, and souls. I embrace challenges like; cooking for multiple people with food allergies at once, creating medieval feasts, and cooking for whatever occasion or food inspires me.
Friday, December 14, 2012
Caramel Coffee Liquere
Labels:
Beverages
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Soupport for the end of Homelessness with St. Vincent De Paul Wedding Soup
Some of you may know that we are now making our sausages legally, under theFeastHall.com. We have been given so much unsolicited support ...
-
CATEGORY: Starches Recipe Name: Spaetzle sauce Ingredients: 1 bag spaetzle 2 T butter 2 T flour 2 c milk 1/4 onion, diced 1/4 lb mushroom,...
-
Yogurt is one the healthy foods that the food industry has not only made unhealthy but destroyed! Pick up a container of Yoplait or some o...
-
So my husband and I are going to work on a few new sausages today. We do everything in 3 lb batches, even when we try them the first time...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for reading my food blog. If you have any question, comments or concerns please either go to the blog at http://ragingfoods.blogspot.com/ or email me at Raging.Mrs@gmail.com re: Raging Foods.
Thank you
Anthoinette Genheimer