Friday, December 14, 2012

Breakfast Sausage

In some earlier messages I discussed sausages; the process and different
recipes. I have finally come up with a good breakfast sausage and here it is.

This recipe received favorable reviews at a recent event. People loved it on
Scotch Eggs. My husband feels that more sage would be nice, so next time we
will take the sage up to 1 1/2 T.

CATEGORY:
Meat
Recipe Name:

Breakfast sausage
Ingredients:

3 lbs pork or other meat
1/2 t allspice
3/4 t caraway
1/2 T marjoram
1 T white pepper
1 T salt
1/2 T garlic
1 T sage
Steps:

mix all ingredients and leave loose or case
NOTES:

We use boneless pork rib ends for our sausage but you can use ground chicken
just as well. This would probably require more spice or less meat if you used
ground beef.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my food blog. If you have any question, comments or concerns please either go to the blog at http://ragingfoods.blogspot.com/ or email me at Raging.Mrs@gmail.com re: Raging Foods.

Thank you

Anthoinette Genheimer

French Onion Soup

 Due to health issues, some members of my family can only eat things with a clear broth base.  I decided to get creative and bring out the c...